Archive for the ‘Baby Lyssa Chapman’ Category
Tags: BEIBER, BOUNTY, FACEBOOK, ZUCKER
This proves that Tim has not been forgotten. Here is Tim with the Posse at the 100th Episode Celebration last October. Tim is family. Our thanks To Bellmutt for providing the video.
Starting Wed at 9pm on A&E, 3 intense weeks, 1 fugitive, 3 hours of hunting, very exciting!!! on DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER
UPDATE FROM DOG’S OFFICIAL TWITTER @Dogbountyhunter.
Tags: bailbonds, oregon
Please support Bails Bondsman in Oregon. No longer can fugitives flee and hide there. It is one of only 4 states that dont allow it, although that may change soon. Please login to this site and support the fight for bail.
Tags: Colorado springs, Denver, shooting
From our research team. These facts have been backed up by witnesses.
1) DOG did not report the alleged gun shots. The neighbors called the police. This was not the actions of a person looking for media coverage.
2) The Fugitive was wanted for alleged gun crimes.
3) DOG did not want fugitive to face anymore charges. The fugitive was taken into custody and DOG shook his hand.
4) The media came to DOG asking questions.
5) DOG and crew heard a loud bang as did witnesses.
6) The crime scene was swarmed with witnesses as are many scenes
now where DOG and crew are spotted. The site was not taped off by
Police and was not a clean crime scene. Any evidence could have easily vanished.
This clown of a public service asking for charges is way out of line. What a waste of taxpayers money. Let us use his salary for drug programs, rehabs and causes that matter. Not someone seeking a spotlight.
Real DOG facts (Orignially posted by the DTBH Website Administrator.)
Body: Shooting At Dog Incident.
Few Facts on DOG shooting report. The Media was saying DOG did that for attention.
1) No one from the Posse’ or the show called the Police about the shooting to report it, neighbors did.
2) DOG did not do it for the attention. In fact, he did not respond to requests for a statement as he did not want further charges. Fugitive was caught and it was time to move on
3) The shooting site was not roped off by police or investigators. Fans were all over the place. This was not a clean crime scene. The area was swarming with people
Also, in regards to the vehicle flipping that was being chased by DOG according to media.
1) Again, the media was not accurate. DOG was not driving or following the truck, it was in fact Beth. Odd fact was, this rollover happened on the same date, May 19th, that DOG lost his daughter Barbara a few years ago.
FOUND ON MYSPACE
No doubt now. Baby Lyssa Chapman is expecting her 2nd child. Watch this video interview with Dog. Lyssa is seen in the background with a large visible baby bump.
UPDATE: DOG CONFIRMED IN FRONT OF CROWDS IN CANADA THAT LYSSA IS PREGNANT
Statement From Dog Chapman:
“I am satisfied with the outcome of the Nguyen case, and have no “humbug” feelings towards him,” said Chapman. “It’s my job to find ‘em and fix ‘em – not put more charges on a fugitive. That’s not my style. Nguyen apologized to me when I captured him, and I’m cool with that.”
This list is all fake Lelands to indicate how bad the problem is on Myspace
(Photo: Splash News Online)
American bounty hunter and bail bondsman Duane ‘Dog’ Chapman gave an interview with Esquire that could yield a book of quotes to stand alongside the best of them. Among the accumulated wisdom the 55 year-old shares are:
-”My grandfather told me years ago, “Watch your fantasies, because you’re the kind of person who will live them.”
-”Selling a vacuum cleaner to a farmer is like trying to sell the devil a match.”
-”The closest thing to hell on earth is prison. It’s the worst experience I’ve ever had in my life. Besides death.”
-”When I look in the mirror, I’d rather be studly than sexy. Matt Lauer can be sexy. I’ll be studly.”
-”I speak to animals a lot. Crows will come to me. I’m like that.”
-”We as men need to make sure our women are fully satisfied. I went to a marriage counselor one time — I was young, she was beautiful — and I told her, “I just stay on longer because I want the girl to get off first, and then I want to touch them and love them.” Within two weeks, I was screwing the sex therapist, right? No — this is a true story!”
-”If I could bring my daughter back, I’d hold a snuff can over a bear’s ass for five years in a Texas prison.”
Chapman — who was a gang member with 18 convictions for armed robbery, which he insists he’s innocent of — launched his reality show Dog the Bounty Hunter in August, 2004 .